The College offers admission on an open merit to all female candidates who have passed the matriculation examination and are eligible for admission under the rules of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Peshawar.
- Application for admission should be submitted on prescribed form contained in the college prospectus within stipulated period.
- Minimum age limit for admission is 15 years and maximum age limit is 19 years.
- Candidate found guilty of moral turpitude or convicted for a criminal offence by a court of law are not eligible for admission in Forward Girls College.
- Admission to Forward Girls College is at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse the admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.
- The number of admission to each discipline shall be determined by the College Administration and admission shall be made in accordance with the procedure and policies by the management of Forward Girls College.
- No revised DMC of SSC shall be accepted once the student is registered with B.I.S.E Peshawar.
- No revised DMC of F. Sc I shall be accepted after 15 days of declaration of 1″ year result of B.I.S.E.
Submission Of Admission Form
- Prospectus and admission form may be obtained from the admission office of Forward Girls College after the declaration of Peshawar board SSC annual examination result.
- Application for admission complete in all respect is to be submitted to the College Office during office hours.
- No merit list shall be displayed and all admissions will be on First Come First get basis if the candidate is on merit as decided by the College management.
- Those candidates who successfully qualify for the admission according to the College merit, are required to confirm their admission as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that College offers admission on First Come First get basis. Hence parents are requested not to wait for long in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Documents to Attach With Admission Form
An application will be considered complete only when the attested photocopies of following documents accompany the application form;
- Application for admission most be submitted on the original printed form attached to prospectus. Photocopy of the admission form will not be accepted.
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
- 3 Copies of DMC (Duly attested).
- Verified SSC DMC (for students from other boards).
- Valid CNIC of father/Guardian (3 Copies Duly attested).
- Passport size photographs of applicant with white background.
- Migration Certificate in original) if passed from Board other than Peshawar or seeking migration from another college.
- Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate if required.
- Equivalence Certificate for 0 level students.
- Letter from Commissioner Afghan Refugees for students holding Afghan Nationality.
- Photograph of Father/Guardian.
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
- Form-B of the candidate.
- Form F-GU/Pledge and form-SU on stamp papers.
- Form F-T even if transport is not required.
The College offers courses in F.Sc. Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & Computer Science groups for which it is affiliated with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Peshawar. These subjects are offered in specific groups, made according to the interest of students to enable them for further studies in relevant courses. Forward provides best colleges for Fsc in Peshawar.
COURSES FOR FSc.
Besides English, Urdu, Pakistan Studies and Islamic Education the following courses may be taken:
Fsc Pre-Medical ( Part I - II)
Fsc Pre-Engineering( Part I - II)
Fsc Computer Science ( Part I - II)
Rules Of Migration
For Fee structure of Forward Public schools and Forward Degree college, Forward Girls college kindly contact us through the contact us form, Email us, whatsapp or call us or visit the Forward campuses.